YoxView – jQuery Image Viewer Plugin
YoxView is a free Lightbox-type media and image viewer jQuery plugin. It’s easy to use and feature-rich. Images, videos, inline content, iframes, Flash contents are supported.
- FREE to use under the MIT license and open-sourced.
- Extremely easy to integrate.
- Supported content: images, video, inline content, iframes, Flash and more.
- On-line Video support – play YouTube/Vimeo/Hulu/etc.
- Content is resized to fit inside the browser’s window.
- Plugins to display images from Flickr/Picasa and video galleries from YouTube.
- Skins available to customize the viewer’s look and feel. Content is (optionally) pre-cached.
- Open the viewer from text links as well as image links.
- Multiple instances in the same page may be used.
- Multilingual and bidirectional – tooltips and button names may be in any language
- Slideshow-enabled – play content automatically.
- Keyboard access – navigate content using the keyboard.
- Search engine friendly – large images are indexed.
- Cross-browser – compatible with all major browsers.
- Custom buttons – add custom links to the viewer.
- Integration: YoxView module for Drupal & WordPress plugin.